Oct 21, 2010

Chine / China


EN: For once, our wines are travelling East! Promoting the Cahors wines (here with my Cahors Wine Guild dress and gold medal). Very instructive wine show were we could help Chinese people discover the Cahors wine and all its specificities. The show ended enjoying a good bottle of ...Tsingtao beer! If you read French, here is the article published in La Dépêche newspaper



FR: Pour une fois, nos vins voyagent vers l'Est! C'était la promotion du vin de Cahors (ici avec ma tunique et médaille de la confrérie du vin de Cahors). Ce salon du vin en Chine était très instructif afin de découvrir les chinois et mieux comprendre leur approche (encore naissante) du vin. Le salon s'est terminé par une bonne bouteille...de bière Tsingtao! Lire l'article publié dans La Dépêche

1 notes:

Denise Covey said...

I've just found your blog. Interesting that you're shipping your wines east.

I haven't been to the Lot (yet) it's on my agenda next year. I've read a lot about restaurants there though and the vin de cahors table wine. Can't wait to taste it.

I have a blog dedicated to Paris you might like to visit sometime:

Pichets in Paris